“Concentration & Distribution” and “Assed Focussed Health Organization” are the Clinical Management workshops themes of October 2012. The workshops in the succesfull series consists of the latest and best Harvard business cases on Clinical Management that enable healthcare professionals to realize value in healthcare. Due to the current situation in The Netherlands, the workshop “Concentration & Distribution” (October 9) is back on the agenda. “Assed Focussed Health Organization” (October 24) is a new workshop and based on developments on the honoraria of medical professionals. Each workshop is accredited by KNMG for 2 points.
- Concentration & Distribution: On July 4th insurers (ZN), hospitals (NVZ) and VWS concluded on an agreement to reduce the cost growht on healthcare. The workshop, based on the Harvard Business Case of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, will zoom in on how hospitals can realise this agreement? How should they cooperate and with which organization. Download the brochure of October 9, for more information.
- Assed Focussed Health Organization: Another agreement is concluded on the honoraira of professionals for the period of 2012-2014 (www.belonennaarprestatie.nl). However, what will happen if professionals are financially stimulated like in Istiuto Clinico Humanitas of Milan, the discussed Harvard Business Case? During this workshops international insights will be shared and discussed. Download the brochure of October 24, for more information.
Other upcoming workshops
On September 11, we will zoom in on Leadership and Implementation of Strategy with the case Virginia Mason Medical Center of Prof. dr. Richard Bohmer. On Tuesday September 25, we repeat the successful case of MD Anderson Cancer Center on Organizational Integration Around Medical Conditions.
- Register for one or more of these workshops or the entire series easily with our special application form.
- Read more on our Clinical Management Workshop Series on our website.
- Send an e-mail to Astrid Wortelboer for further information or if you have any questions
Book an inhouse workshop with ir. Niels van Gorp if you want a group of colleagues to join and discuss the same topic.
‘Prof. Dr. Eenennaam teaches this case just as good as case writer Prof. Porter. Inspiring series’. – quote of a participant
A Partial Client Roster of the participating care providers:
|Catharina ziekenhuis||St Maartenskliniek Nijmegen|
|Equipe Zorgbedrijven||St. Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis|
|Erasmus MC||St. Antonius Ziekenhuis|
|Gelre Ziekenhuizen||Tjongerschans ZKH|
|Isala Klinieken||UMC Utrecht|
|LUMC||Zaans Medisch Centrum|
|MCA – Foreest Medical School||Ziekenhuis Bernhoven|
A Partial Client Roster of the participating industry, insurers and institutions:
|Atrium MC||Ministerie van VWS – RVZ|
|Coöperatie VGZ UA||Ned. Ver. Voor Heelkunde|
|CZ||Nestlé Nutrition Nederland|
|Hart&Vaatgroep||TiasNimbas Business School|
Program Clinical Management Workshop Series