An inspiring and successful Clinical Management Workshop was held, June 13th, 2012 at the castle Salentein in Nijkerk. In this case-teaching workshop the Harvard Business Case UCLA Medical Center: Kidney Transplantation was taught to nearly 20 participants, varying from medical specialists, to healthcare industry and quality managers of care providers in The Netherlands. Subject of the workshops was ‘Outcome Measures: value creation for patients’.
‘The best elements of the workshop were the interactivity and the great speakers’ – quote participant
The gained insights on hospital management and strategy were actively discussed and illustrated the key learning that outcome measures are the key starting points for value creation. After case discussion, the gathered insights were applied on the Dutch situation.
- Visit the special website for key learnings and experiences of our participants.
Next Clinical Management Workshop: Process-based Management in Healthcare
The next Clinical Management Workshop is organized on Friday 15th of June on Process-based Management in Healthcare. The workshops is illustrated with the case of Intermountain Healthcare. There are still some seats left.
- Download the brochure for more detailed information.
- Apply now for the workshop of Friday 15th of June or other workshops of the series
- Contact Astrid Wortelboer for questions and (topic)-suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you’re interested in more in-depth knowledge on how to improve your organizations, have a look at :
Other Clinical Management Workshops:
- Homepage of all Clinical Management Workshops
- Managing Hospital Safe Guards
- Concentration and Distribution
- Organizational Integration around Medical Conditions