Clinical Management Workshop Series
The Decision Institute launches the Clinical Management Workshop Series. The aim of this workshop series is to make the latest international insights in clinical management and hospital strategy quickly available and practically applicable for professionals in the Dutch healthcare market. Each workshop is coupled to a relevant recent theme in healthcare in The Netherlands.
- Would you like to know how to setup clinical cooperation between hospitals, and how it really works? How to define and implement outcome measures? Or how to build and grow you organization? Learn from the insights and cases from thought leaders like Richard Bohmer, Michael Porter and Clayton Christensen.
- Would you like to learn key insights from renowned institutions like Cleveland Clinics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia or Dana Farber Cancer Institute?
- Would you like to know how to apply these insight in the Dutch market ? Would you like to exchange ideas and insights with your peers and colleagues?
Next Clinical Management Workshop:
‘The role of primary care’, May 28 2013. Download the brochure and apply now.
Choose your workshop(s) from our 2013 program below.
Program and registration
You can register for any workshop of the series easily with our special application form. For questions and suggestions do not hesitate to contact our program manager Karen Whitburn via 0346-574942 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee for a single workshop is €295,-. A series of five of the above workshops is €1200,-. It is possible to register as an organization with varying participants. Please feel free to extend an invitation to a colleague or friend.
For more information about each workshop, the brochures of the program can be downloaded below.
- Clinical Management Workshop – Managing Hospital Safe Guards
- Clinical Management Workshop – The Role of Boards in Healthcare
- Clinical Management Workshop – Concentration and Distribution
- Clinical Management Workshop – Outcome measures
- Clinical Management Workshop – Organizational Integration around Medical Conditions (RVE’s voorbij)
- Clinical Management Workshop – Process-based Management in Healthcare
- Clinical Management Workshop – Leadership & Implementation of Strategy
- Clinical Management Workshop – Asset Focussed Health Organisation
- Clinical Management Workshop – Value Based Healthcare (waardegedreven zorg)
- Clinical Management Workshop – The role of primary care (rol van de eerstelijnszorg)
- Clinical Management Workshop – Lean Philosophy in healthcare (lean filosofie in de gezondheidszorg)
Two months before a new workshop, the brochure will be placed on this website. Accreditation has been granted for all workshops.
Special websites per workshop:
After each workshop, a special website is launched with key learnings, quotes and further reading.
- Managing Hospital Safe Guards
- Concentration and Distribution
- Outcome Measures
- Organizational Integrations around Medical Conditions
- Process-based Management in Healthcare
- Value Based Healthcare
To realize the Workshop Series, The Decision Institute uses the contacts, expertise and cooperation within its international academic network with leading universities and hospitals such as Harvard Business School, The George Washington University, St. Gallen University and the Cleveland Clinics. Each workshop consists of an intensive Harvard-style business case discussion on a leading international hospital, followed by focused discussions on practical areas of improvement for professionals working in or with hospitals in The Netherlands.
Participants vary from healthcare professionals, management and executives in hospitals, health insurance companies, to the government or the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
A Partial Client Roster of the participating care providers:
|Catharina ziekenhuis Eindhoven||St. Jansdal|
|Equipe Zorgbedrijven||St. Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis|
|Erasmus MC||St. Maartenskliniek Nijmegen|
|Gelre Ziekenhuizen||Tjongerschans Ziekenhuis|
|Isala Klinieken||UMC Utrecht|
|LUMC||Zaans Medisch Centrum|
|MCA – Foreest Medical School||Ziekenhuis Bernhoven|
|St. Antonius Ziekenhuis|
A Partial Client Roster of the participating industry, insurers and institutions:
|Atrium MC||Ministerie van VWS – RVZ|
|Coöperatie VGZ UA||Ned. Vereniging Voor Heelkunde|
|CZ||Nestlé Nutrition Nederland|
|Hart&Vaatgroep||TiasNimbas Business School|