Masterclasses in Value Based Healthcare
The Decision Institute organizes masterclasses for Dutch healthcare professionals all year round, both ‘open’ as well as ‘tailored to a specific organization or medical condition’. Our masterclasses are specifically set up for healthcare professionals, medical boards and clinical managers, and enable acting on the current changes in healthcare. They provide both profound insights as well as actual experience with the implementation of various aspects of Value Based Healthcare.
Program and registration
We organize these masterclasses both as ‘open’ versions as well as ‘tailored’ to the needs of your organization/department. Alternatively we can also tailor masterclasses to a specific medical condition.
Register easily with our special application form. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact our program manager Karen Whitburn via 0346-574942 or via email@example.com.
The fee for a single workshop is €295,-. A series of three of the above workshops is €750,-. It is possible to register as an organization with varying participants. Please feel free to extend an invitation to a colleague or friend.
For more information about each Masterclass, the brochure of the program can be downloaded below.
- Masterclass Value of Diagnostics
- Masterclass Health Costing
- Masterclass Integrated Practice Unit
- Masterclass Outcome Measures
- Masterclass Value Based Health Care
- Masterclass Value of Diagnostics – Industry & Investors April 3, 2013
What value is delivered in our Masterclasses?
In co-creation with the founder of this concept – Prof Michael Porter (Harvard Business School) – we have developed a number of methodologies to implement the Value Based Healthcare from different perspectives: The medical condition, patient values, the care cycle, outcome measures, organization design, health costing, and value proposition. Through our masterclasses we provide ‘tastings’ of these methodologies, by which you can internalize the concept and get enabled to start improving your own healthcare delivery.
After participating in one of our Masterclasses you will have:
- A thorough understanding of the concept of Value Based Healthcare
- A thorough understanding of the method at hand (see subjects below)
- Experience through interactive simulation of an ‘average’ care provider
- A decision making tool to apply Value Based Healthcare in your own organization/department
- A running start for your organization/department
For all our masterclasses accreditation points have been granted by the KNMG.
What distinguishes us from others? Our masterclasses:
- Provide new methodologies that are academically validated by an international council
- Provide approaches that are based on best practices from the US, Germany, and Sweden
- Are focused on less talking and more doing; hands-on experience
- Use simulation cases of modal care organizations
- Are creative and inspiring
Please click on the links below to find out what type of programs we have arranged up until now.
Do you have questions or suggestions on additional masterclass subjects? Please contact Maike van der Waal, 0346-574942, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special workshop websites
After each workshop, a special website is launched with key learnings, quotes and further reading.
Partial client roster
|Catharina ziekenhuis Eindhoven||Ned Vereniging voor Psychiatrie|
|Flevoziekenhuis||St. Antonius Ziekenhuis|
|Groene Hart Ziekenhuis||St. Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis|
|Isala Klinieken||St Maartenskliniek Nijmegen|
|Landelijke Netwerk Acute Zorg||UMC Utrecht|
|‘t Lange Land ziekenhuis||Verenso|
|Medisch Centrum Haaglanden|