Intensive Value-Based Health Care Green Belt Track
Do you want to become a Certified Value-Based Health Care Green Belt in two days? Follow the Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track where you will be trained to become a VBHC Green Belt and given the opportunity to take your VBHC Green Belt exam on location.
For any questions regarding the Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track please contact Meagan Jongepier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Intensive VBHC Green Belt Programs
25th-28th of August, 2020
4 Consecutive days
1 Session per day
|14th-15th of November, 2020||The Netherlands|
|2 physical full days
2 online fully days
|12, 13, 14, 15th of November, 2020||*ONLINE*||Online course
4 afternoons (CET)
|7th-8th of January, 2021||The Netherlands|
Your participation in the Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track enables you to take the VBHC Certified Green Belt exam on location. You will receive the certificate when you have answered ≥80% of the multiple choice questions correctly. More information about the VBHC Certified Green Belt exam is available on the VBHC Center Europe website. Every two years, recertification takes place, based on the VBHC education you followed.
If you have not followed any VBHC education before, we recommend to follow the entire VBHC Green Belt Track. If you have followed VBHC education before, then it is possible, in consultation with VBHC Center Europe, to see if your knowledge is sufficient to take part in the exam, or if you may still need to follow some of the sessions above.
- Hotel stay including breakfast is included in Nijkerk, the Netherlands (1 night)
- Lunch is provided on both days
- Dinner provided on the first day
Prefer to do it in 4 separate sessions?
Would you prefer to follow the VBHC Green Belt track in 4 separate sessions?
- Dutch healthcare professionals can follow the regular VBHC Green Belt Track, consisting of 4 separate physical sessions. Click here for more information.
- International healthcare professionals can follow the VBHC Green Belt Blended Learning program, consisting of 4 live online webinar-based sessions. Click here for more information.