Value-Based Health Care masterclasses:
- Offer innovative methodologies that have been academically validated by an international advisory board.
- Offer practical approaches based on best practices from the United States, Germany, Sweden, and more.
- Are focused on talking less and doing more: hands-on experience.
- Address participants’ own experiences and dilemmas.
- Have BIG/KNMG accreditation.
After participating in one of the masterclasses you have:
- A better understanding of the Value-Based Health Care concept.
- A better understanding of the implementation methods.
- A decision tool for the application of Value-Based Health Care.
- Learned from challenges and experiences of like-minded professionals in other organizations.
- A good start for your organization or department.
Whether you already have experience with VBHC or not, all healthcare professionals are welcome. Are you still a Rookie in the field of VBHC? For a small fee, a short introduction of one hour about VBHC is given prior to each master class, so that all participants can discuss with each other at the same level.
|28 August 2020, |
|Mark Briesacher, MD, Senior Vice President, Chief Physician Executive Intermountain Healthcare | Special VBHC Thinkers Serie - ENG -||Integrated Care Delivery: Implementation of new structures and new systems and continuously improving the care delivery system|
|10 September 2020, |
|Martini Klinik 2019|
- NL -
|Hoe implementeer ik uitkomst gerichte zorg?|
|22 October 2020, |
|VBHC Thinkers Series - ENG -||More info will follow soon|
| 4 November 2020, |
|Special VBHC Thinkers Serie met Dr. Christina Akerman||Deze speciale Thinkers Serie vindt plaats tijdens het tweedaagse VBHC Prize event. Hier zullen Dr. Christina Akerman & Dr. Harold Miller de keynote sprekers zijn en de ervaringen komen delen over patiëntwaarde 2.0 en How to Pay for Value-Based Health Care|
|26 November 2020, |
|Medtronic Case, |
- NL -
|Successful collaboration between different stakeholders in healthcare: patients, doctors and industry.|
The upcoming Value-Based Health Care masterclasses can be found in the schedule above. You can register via the application form.
For Dutch Participants
The investment for a single masterclass is €395,-. A series of three masterclasses is €995,- (€100,- supplement is requested for the Summer School and the VBHC Crash Course, because of the longer duration and the presence of lunch). All masterclasses are accredited by the KNMG. It is also possible to register as an organization with varying participants.
The investment for a single masterclass is €295,-. A series of three masterclasses is €795,-
- VBHC Masterclass € 395,-
- Online VBHC Masterclass € 295,-
- Summer School (5 hours, incl. lunch) €495,-
- Crash Course (5 hours, incl. lunch) €495,-
- *Three Masterclasses € 995,-
- *Three Online Masterclasses € 795,-
- *Five Masterclasses € 1595,-
If you have any questions or recommendations (also regarding topics), please do not hesitate to contact us via +31(0)20-4040111 or L.vStratum@thedecisiongroup.nl.
VBHC Masterclasses are for everyone! Participants come from different sectors, professions and backgrounds.
LIST OF SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTIONS
Catharina ziekenhuis Eindhoven
Groene Hart Ziekenhuis
Landelijke Netwerk Acute Zorg
‘t Lange Land Ziekenhuis
Medisch Centrum Haaglanden
Medisch Spectrum Twente
Ned Vereniging van Ziekenhuizen
Ned Vereniging voor Psychiatrie
St. Antonius Ziekenhuis
St. Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis
St Maartenskliniek Nijmegen
VU Medisch Centrum
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR ALL PHYSICAL MASTERCLASSES (NL)
- All physical masterclasses take place at Landgoed de Salentein in Nijkerk
- One week before the start of the master class you will receive your preparation materials.
- The preparation materials consist of one or more Harvard Business cases and supporting literature.
- The guideline for self-study prior to the master class is 3 hours.
- For questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints you can always contact Loes van Stratum via email@example.com.
- All questions will be answered within five working days.
Agenda Physical Masterclasses:
15.30 – 15.45 uur: Welcome
15.45 – 17.00 uur: Session
17.00 – 17.15 uur: Break
17.15 – 18.30 uur: Session
18.30 – 19.30 uur: Drinks & Bites
Agenda Summer School / Crash Course:
09.45 – 10.00 uur: Welcome
10.00 – 12.00 uur: Session
12.00 – 12.45 uur: Lunch
12.45 – 15.00 uur: Session
15.00 – 16.00 uur: Drinks & Bites